10 Reasons To Use Deckhand Detailing
2. We’re affordable and have very competitive rates. We don’t consider this a luxury service because keeping your boat clean is a very necessary task and many boat owners can’t always do it themselves. Therefore, we make sure our rates are fair and you get your money’s worth.
3. We’re friendly and really enjoy our customers. Their boat is their happy place and we enjoy keeping their happy place a clean and happy place!
4. We try to do our best in everything we do, but if we miss something, we’ll happily come back to take care of it for you.
5. We keep winning the “Best of Bellevue” award for the boat cleaning category. (Thank you to all of those who nominated us!) And when someone calls from Alaska or Texas and wants to fly your crew out to detail their boat because they’ve heard about your work, well…that says a lot.
6. We’re very experienced. We’ve pretty much seen it all and are very skilled at working on dirty boats that haven’t been touched in a while, factory new boats that have never been touched before, ski boats, large yachts and everything in between!
7. We have a good crew who has been with us for a long time. They know their job and they get to know the boats they’re assigned to very well.
8. We’re easy and friendly to work with on the back end of things – we send out easy to read invoices and make it easy to pay your invoice. And we accept credit cards.
9. We’re knowledgeable – we know what works and what doesn’t. In fact, we wrote a whole book about it!
10. We actually love our job! It’s why we started this company in the first place.